Did you know you can set email reminders for pages? Email reminders can help you in many ways, for example to keep content up to date. Let’s say you have a new product launch scheduled and you need to update a page with some new information. Simply schedule a reminder email and Sitecore will notify you via email.
Here is how it’s done:
- In the Content Editor open a page.
- Open the Review tab and click on the Reminder button.
3. Click Set reminder. Follow the wizard and fill in your information:
- Set reminder text.
- Set reminder date, time and recipients.
4. Click the Set button and you are good to go.
Finally, when you are finished you can click the Reminder button again and check if the reminder is set.
At the specified moment you will receive an email notification with your text.